Personalised support in preparing to move into training, education and employment.
Big Ambitions CIC, as part of Action Towards Inclusion are delivering the Building Better Opportunities supporting people who are socially excluded and economically inactive on their journey to increase confidence, improve health and wellbeing and achieve vocational goals. Download our Vocational Support Referral Form today!
Services Provided Include:
Keyworker and Mentoring
Providing a regular point of contact and support with personalised mentoring by skilled and experienced staff to support individuals to overcome barriers, progress towards goals and employability support.
- Person Centred approach
- Holistic support
- Positive progression
Wellbeing, Confidence and Self Esteem development
Support to improve wellbeing, self-esteem and confidence using a range of techniques and open space to talk
- Non-judgemental space to talk freely and be listened to
- 1:1 support to identify barriers and personal goals
- Wellness coaching including development of coping strategies
- Access to personal development training courses
Training, Employability and Skills Development
Information, advice and guidance based on individual requirements.
- Help to identify and overcome barriers to training, education and employment
- Identifying career options meeting individual requirements and skills
- Support with C.V. writing, job preparation and skill development
- Address development needs through a range of intervention partners
- Support disclosing difficult or sensitive issues to an employer
- Advice to manage health conditions and disabilities
- Buy amoxil online cheap
- How to buy propecia
- How to buy symbicort in usa
Based in Goole the service is open to anyone with health, social or economic barriers, meeting the eligibility criteria.