Our Vocational Support Service is the provision of support to unemployed individuals in relation to seeking meaningful employment. This can include all aspects of achieving personal work goals devised from the development of individual development planning and review with personalised steps to achievement.
Big Ambitions Vocational Support service can provide:
- Advice, guidance, and 1:1 support to identify where you want to be, and support you in getting there.
- Personal development training such as confidence building, self esteem assertiveness and motivation training.
- Wellness coaching including development of coping strategies.
- Support with CV writing, application forms, interview techniques and job search tips.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Access to a wide range of employment opportunities.
- On-going support to help you maintain your success.